Financial Aid Counseling
- The University of Kentucky Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships is the central office for financial aid awards, disbursements, and individualized counseling for UK students. Every student has a designated financial aid counselor. You can find your counselor's contact information here - the first letter of your last name will tell you who your counselor is.
- At the College of Law, Assistant Dean David Wright serves as the liaison with the UK Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships. Please contact Dean Wright if you have questions or concerns about any financial aid issues, including, but not limited to:
- Bar Study Loans
- Study Abroad
- Financial Wellness
- Tuition Appeals & Refunds
- The College of Law partners with AccessLex Institute to provide free financial wellness services to law students, all at no charge. MAX by AccessLex is available to 1Ls and 2Ls for the 2018-19 academic year, and will be available for students in all classes beginning in 2019-20. Available at no cost to law students, MAX:
- teaches personal finance in a way that leverages the skills law school attracts and fosters;
- delivers information in quick and easy to understand components to fit into your demanding schedule; and
- offers scholarship incentives to motivate you to stay on task and on schedule.
- The University of Kentucky offers iGrad free to all students. Offered through the Student Financial Wellness Center, iGrad is a completely online resource to help you find a path to financial wellness. Follow the link above to find more information about how iGrad can help you achieve successful financial well-being in law school and beyond.