More information is available on the "Writing Opportunities" bulletin board outside the dean's office.
No entry fee is required. Applicants can submit an unlimited number of entries each month.
- Winning submissions will be published according to specified dates.
- Entries will be judged and the top two to four articles chosen will be published on the NLR website.
- Each winning article will be displayed accompanied by the student’s photo, biography, contact information, law school logo, and any copyright disclosure.
- All winning articles will remain in the NLR database for two years (subject to earlier removal upon request of the law school).
Deadline to submit: July 6, 2018
- Open to all full or part-time law school students, undergraduate or graduate.
- Papers on any federal or state tax-related topic may be submitted in accordance with the Competition Rules (viewable at www.tannenwald.org).
- Cash prizes of $5,000, $2,500 and $1,500 for the top three papers.
- For more information contact Nancy Abramowitz at 202-274-4164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.