Elder Law Conference
Friday, September 6, 2019 (All day)
DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Lexington
LAST-MINUTE VENUE CHANGE
Due to construction issues, we will be hosting the 2019 Elder Law Conference at the DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Lexington, 2601 Richmond Rd, Lexington, KY 40509.
For more information or to register, contact UK/CLE at 859-257-2921 or download the 2019 Elder Law Conference brochure.
Tentative topics include:
- Legislative, Regulatory & Policy Manual Update for Elder Law Attorneys
- Legal Issues Arising From Nursing Home Discharge
- Long-Term Care Financial Planning Issues for the Elder Law Lawyer
- Less Restrictive Alternatives to Guardianship
- A Nuts & Bolts Approach to the Medicaid Appeals Process
- Special Needs Trusts, Able Act Accounts, and Pooled Trusts
- End of Life Issues: GETTING THE MOST OUT OF M.O.S.T.
- Legal Ethics For The Elder Law Attorney