For more information or to register, contact UK/CLE at 859-257-2921 or download the 34th Annual National Conference on Equine Law brochure.
Tentative Topics Include:
- Annual Case Law Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Legal Ethics for the Equine Law Attorney
- An Update on Sports Gambling after Murphy v. NCAA
- Equine Syndications, Equine Investment Funds and the New SEC Offering Rules for Private Placements
- Conservation Easements in the Equine Industry
- Equine Activity Liability Act Update
- Multi-Perspective Panel on Foreign Persons Doing Equine Activities in the U.S.
- Legal Issues in Hosting an Equine Clinic on Your Farm
- Annual Federal Legislative Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Equine Tax Law Update
- Defending a Racing Medication Case Before the Stewards and/or an Administrative Agency in Anticipation of Appellate Review
- Equine Law Legal Ethics
- Mock Doping/Contamination Hearing
- Horse Ownership Disputes in the Equine Industry