Law 936 Intellectual Property Transactions
This course deals with legal problems in the commercialization of intellectual property. It is intended be of value to transactional attorneys representing technology clients. Topics may include the following.
- Licensing Intellectual Property.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Audits.
- Antitrust Issues in Licensing and Technology Collaborations.
- Intellectual Property Financing.
- Valuation of Intellectual Property.
- Technology Joint Ventures.
- University Technology Transfer and Licensing.
- Ownership Issues.
The class meets two hours per week. The equivalent of one additional credit hour of time will be spent researching and writing weekly assignments.
PREREQUISITE: Intellectual Property (Law 935).