Karen A. Nuckolls has over 30 years of professional library experience in academic, law firm, and public libraries, including cataloging and library systems. Just prior to arriving at the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2006, she served as Head of Technical Services at West Virginia University’s Law Library.
Karen A. Nuckolls
- M.S.L.S., Wayne State University (1974)
- M.A., History, Eastern Michigan University (1985)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Original Cataloging
- Copy Cataloging
Books & Book Chapters
- Karen A. Nuckolls, LC Subject Headings, FAST Headings, and Apps: Diversity Can Be Problematic In the 21st Century, in Bradford Lee Eden, ed., Rethinking Technical Services (Scarecrow Press 2015).
- Karen A. Nuckolls, Technical Services Reorganization in Law Libraries: A Survey, in Bradford Lee Eden, ed., More Innovative Redesign and Reorganization of Library Technical Services (Libraries Unlimited 2009).
By: Whitney Harder
The University of Kentucky College of Law Library is often a place for study sessions and important discussions, but its true mission is to help produce outstanding lawyers and expert legal scholars.read more