16th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Online via Zoom
This live webinar will run from 9:00am-4:10pm Eastern on May 5th. For more information, including a detailed agenda, download a PDF of the 16th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute brochure.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law & Legislative Update for the Real Estate Attorney
- Landlord-Tenant Issues in the Time of Covid-19
- Foreclosure and Insolvency Issues in Real Estate: Residential and Commercial Properties
- KBA Real Property Law Section Annual Meeting
- A Refresher on Treatment of Real Property in Bankruptcy Cases
- Real Estate Tax Law Update
- Loan Workouts in the Aftermath of COVID-19
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: