For more information, download a PDF of the 22nd Biennial Family Law Institute brochure.
6.5 hours of CLE credit, including 1 Ethics credit.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law & Legislative Update in Family Law
- Current Legal Issues for the Guardian Ad Litem
- Multi-Parent Families and Grandparent Rights
- LGBTQ Issues in Modern Family Law
- What Family Law Attorneys Should Know About Assisted Reproduction
- Dealing With Taxes in Divorce Matters
- Achieving Justice in Child Support
- Ethics for the Family Law Practitioner