This webinar is divided across three afternoons. For more information, including a detailed agenda, download a PDF of the 35th Annual National Conference on Equine Law brochure. Please note all times in the agenda are Eastern.
Tentative Topics Include:
- Annual Case Law Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Legal Ethics for the Equine Law Attorney: Data Privacy
- Practical Considerations and Legal Strategies in the Enforcement of Agister’s and Veterinarian’s Liens
- Legal Issues with Equine Artificial Insemination and Cooled or Frozen Semen
- Current Drug and Medication Issues in the Equine Industry
- Sexual Misconduct and Safe Sport in the Equine Industry: Overview, Update, Due Process
- Equine Waivers Signed on Behalf of Minors
- Equine Insurance Coverage Issues and Analysis
- Hooray for Hollywood, Horses, and Lawyers! The Sequel: How Ethical Are Lawyers?
- Veterinary Records and Racing Reform
- Exclusion from Equine Venues
- Unique Equine Contract Clauses and Issues
- Wage and Hour Issues in the Equine Industry
- COVID-19 Risk Management for Shows and Competitions