The Essentials of Kentucky Estate Administration
Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Online webinar via Zoom
This one-day live webinar will run from 9:00am-4:30pm Eastern on February 25. For more information, including a detailed agenda, download a PDF of The Essentials of Kentucky Estate Administration brochure.
Tentative topics include:
- Initial Steps in Estate Administration
- Alternatives to Formal Administration
- Qualification of the Personal Representative
- Locating, Collecting and Inventorying the Estate
- Spousal Rights in Estate Administration
- Claims Against the Estate
- Management and Disposition of Non-Business Property During Administration
- Kentucky Inheritance Taxation
- Final Settlement of the Estate
Please note: Some presentation materials have previously appeared in the recently published Kentucky Estate Administration, 6th ed. Practice Handbook.
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: