Application Fee Waiver Policy
UK Law has the following application fee waiver policies available:
- Merit: Prospective students with an LSAT score of 156 or higher and/or a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Service: Prospective students who are serving or have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Peace Corps, Teach for America, or other similar programs.
- LSAC Fee Waiver: Prospective students that have been granted an LSAC fee waiver. Please attach documentation from LSAC when requesting an application fee waiver of this type.
- On the Road: Prospective students that attend a UK Law event and/or visit the UK Law table on the road.
- Need: Prospective students can complete the need-based fee waiver application.
If you are unsure whether you meet one of the above categories, but still wish to be considered for a fee waiver, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fee Waiver Request” in the subject line.