The University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.
The American Bar Association (ABA) requires law schools to comply with Standard 509, which concerns accurate consumer information distribution to current and potential law students. This information is posted throughout the UK Law website, but compiled here for the purposes of easily finding our Standard 509 compliance information.
- 2022 Standard 509 Information Report - containing enrollment, attrition, and scholarship information based on data submitted for the 2022 Annual Questionnaire.
- Bar Passage Data
- Admissions Data - includes entering class profile.
- Financial Information - Tuition, Fees, Living Costs, Financial Aid.
- Conditional Scholarships
- Enrollment Data
- Number of Faculty and Staff - full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians and administrators.
- Class sizes, Seminar, Clinical and Co-Curricular Offerings
- Employment Outcomes
- Refund Policy
- Curricular Offerings and Academic Requirements
- Academic Calendars
- Library Resources
- Criteria for Transfer of Credit
- Articulation Agreements - UK Law does not have an articulation agreement with any other law school in regard to transferring arrangements.
- Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools on the Section of Legal Education
- ABA Statistics School and Aggregate Outcomes
Qualifications for Admissions to the Bar
Standard 504 of the ABA requires that law schools advise each applicant as follows: "In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners."