Online Status Checker
Once you have submitted your UK Law application, and it has been processed, you will receive an email with directions for accessing your Online Status Checker. If you do not receive anything from us within a week of submitting your application, please be sure to check your “Spam” or “Junk” folders. The Online Status Checker can be used to confirm receipt of all the required application materials, as well as the status of your application.
UK Law has five unique application statuses: New Application, Incomplete, Complete, Pending, and Decision Rendered.
- If your status is New Application, it has not been processed by UK Law.
- If your application status is Incomplete, we are missing required materials.
- If your application status is Complete, your application is ready to be assigned to the Admissions Committee for review.
- If you application status is Pending, your application has been given to the Admissions Committee for review and you should receive a decision within 7-10 days.
- If your application status is Decision Rendered, the Admission Committee has reviewed your application and you should receive a decision via email within 24-48 hours.