Singletary Center for the Arts
May 3, 2019
4:00 – 5:15 pm
- The graduation ceremony will be held at the Singletary Center on campus (at the corner of Rose Street and Avenue of Champions) on May 3rd from 4:00 – 5:15 pm. No tickets are required for family or guests.
- Graduation rehearsal will begin promptly at 3:00 pm on May 3rd at the Singletary Center prior to the graduation ceremony. Attendance at the rehearsal is mandatory. The rehearsal will take place in the Recital Hall. Make sure you arrive on time to hear important instructions and confirm the pronunciation of your name.
- Your cap and gown can be purchased online through the University of Kentucky Bookstore by clicking here. The deadline to purchase regalia is March 27th.
- Parking information: The E lots will be off control that day. As long as visitors park in any regular marked space (between two white lines) in an E lot they’ll be fine. Vehicles must be in a space and not create a space. Parking Structure 5 (South Limestone garage) will be available as well but visitors will be responsible for hourly fees.
- A professional photographer will take a picture of you receiving your diploma and a portrait of you with your diploma. After the ceremony, a class photo will be taken. You will be contacted directly by the photographer in the weeks following the ceremony with information on how to purchase pictures if you are interested.
- A graduation reception will be held on May 2nd at the Kentucky Castle in Versailles from 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Each student will be allowed to bring 2 guests in addition to themselves. Tickets will be required for this event. A limited number of additional tickets can be purchased for $25. Tickets will be distributed in April. Please watch your email for instructions on picking up tickets.