16th Biennial Consumer Bankruptcy Law Conference
The Conference will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 16th Biennial Consumer Bankruptcy Law Conference brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Case Law Update for the Consumer Bankruptcy Practitioner
- Automatic Stay Issues After Fulton
- Issues with Student Loans and Bankruptcy
- Legal Ethics and Attorney’s Fees
- Conversion and Dismissal Issues in Consumer Bankruptcies
- Joint Debtor Issues
- The Nexus of Housing and Bankruptcy
- Attorney’s Fees: Getting Paid
- Bankruptcy Clerk Update
- Judge’s Roundtable: Modern Practice & Procedural Issues Before the Bankruptcy Court
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom:
- Zoom Intro video for complete beginners (3.5 minutes)
- Quick Start video for the tech savvy (1 minute)
- Zoom Support Center website