This live webinar is spread across two mornings and will run from 8:50am-12:25pm Eastern on Thursday, March 18 and from 9:00am-12:40pm on Friday, March 19. For more information, including a detailed agenda, download a PDF of the 6th Biennial Collection Law Conference brochure.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law & Legislative Update for the Collections Attorney
- The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act – An Update
- Properly Handling Foreclosure Actions in Kentucky
- Replevin Actions and Writs of Possession
- The New Normal – COVID-19’s Impact on the Collection Industry
- Legal and Practice Issues Involving Cancellation of Indebtedness
- Discovery Issues in Collection Matters
- Legal Ethics, COVID-19, and the Collection Attorney
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: