The Conference will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 2021 Elder Law Conference brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Institute in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Kentucky Legislative, Regulatory & “Hot Topics” Update for the Elder Law Attorney
- Federal Law Update, presented by The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- The Role of Private Practitioners in Kentucky Guardianship Matters
- Capacity Issues for Elder Law Documents and Practice
- Medicaid Home Benefits and the Home and Community Based Services Waiver
- Can Elderly Victims Get Justice in Court: Legal Decision-Making Involving Elder Abuse Cases
- Issues in Assisting Elder Law Clients Who Have No Spouse or Family
- The Holistic Approach to Elder Law Practice
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: