36th Annual National Conference on Equine Law
The Institute will be held at Keeneland Race Course and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 36th Annual National Conference on Equine Law brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Institute in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Annual Case Law Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- An Update on Equine Activity Liability Acts
- Athlete Representation Before the FEI
- An Update on Keeneland
- Massaging the Requirements? Licensure and Related Issues in the Equine Massage Industry
- Hobby Loss Rules and IRS Audit Initiatives – What You Need to Know
- Legal Ethics for the Equine Law Attorney: Working from Home
- Waivers for Foreign Equine Industry Workers
- Annual Federal Legislative Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Legal Issues Surrounding Racetrack Safety in the Thoroughbred Industry
- Drafting Multi-Owner Racing Partnership Agreements
- The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority
- Equine Law Legal Ethics: Multi-Jurisdictional Practice Issues
- AQHA Registration Issues and Lost Profit Damages
- Name, Image, Likeness (NIL), and the Equine Sport College Athlete
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: