49th Annual Midwest-Midsouth Estate Planning Institute
The Institute will be held Lexington's historic Keeneland Racecourse and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 49th Annual Midwest-Midsouth Estate Planning Institute brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- The Past Year’s Most Significant, Curious, or Downright Fascinating Fiduciary Cases
- What Estate Planners in Common Law Marital Property States Need to Know About Community Property
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Investing – It’s Inevitable, It’s Now
- What Every Estate Planner Needs to Know About Gun Trusts
- The Role of the Private Attorney in Guardianship Proceedings
- Legal Ethics: Understanding The KBA’s Disciplinary Process
- Notable Developments in Estate Planning & Administration
- Legal Ethics: Planning for the Inevitable in Your Law Practice
- Contemporary Trust Administration Challenges
- Annual Kentucky Legislative & Case Law Update in Estate Planning/Probate
- Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts
- Retirement Benefits, Asset Protection, & Post-Mortem Planning Issues
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: