Faculty Services Librarian & Associate Professor of Legal Research
Ryan Valentin joined the Law Library Faculty at the University of Kentucky in January 2008. He earned a JD from the University of Oregon and an MLIS from Florida State. He clerked for Judge Douglas S. Mitchell of the Lane County Circuit Court in Eugene, Oregon, and practiced law in Florida and Utah. Outside the library, his interests include tennis, jazz, and travel.
- Legal Research
- Courses: Law 804 Legal Research and Writing
- Ryan Valentin, Kentucky Legislative Process, History, and Publications, in Kentucky Legal Research Manual (4th ed. 2016)
- Ryan Valentin, Milk and Other Intoxicating Choices: Official State Symbol Adoption, 41 N. Ky. L. Rev. 1 (2014)
- Ryan Valentin, Anonymous, Famous, or Infamous?, AALL Spectrum, July 2010, at 32.
- Ryan Valentin, KLAPP for One Iota, AALL Spectrum, December 2009, at 12.