19th Biennial Business Associations Law Institute
The seminar will be held at Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 19th Biennial Business Associations Law Institute. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Fiduciary Duties in Kentucky Business Entities
- How to Conduct a Private Offering
- Private Target Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Filings and the Corporate Transparency Act
- Legal Ethics for the Business Law Practitioner
- Piercing the Business Entity Veil
- Business Franchise Agreements: Tips & Traps
- Legal Overview of Protecting Client and Business Information
- Public Benefit Corporations
- The Law of NIL (Name, Image & Likeness)
- An Update on Kentucky’s Business Law Court
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!