19th Biennial Employment Law Institute
The seminar will be held at The Campbell House in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information, including a detailed agenda and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 19th Biennial Employment Law Institute brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
Tentative topics include:
- Federal Case & Legislative Update in Employment Law
- Drug Use and Testing in the Employment Law Context
- The Future of Non-Competes: FTC Action, NLRB Decisions, and Other Developments
- A Primer on the WARN Act
- Employee Benefits Update for the Employment Lawyer
- Approaches in Arbitration and Mediation
- Labor Law Issues for the Employment Law Lawyer
- Legal Ethics for the Employment Lawyer
- Wage & Hour Issues and Pitfalls
- Employment Arbitration: Panacea or Pariah?
- Handling an OSHA Inspection
- Free Speech Issues in the Employment Context
- Ethical Issues for the Employment Lawyer
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!