2022 Education Law Conference
The Conference will be held at the Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, in Lexington, KY. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 3rd Biennial Education Law Conference brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Key Case Law Opinions for the Education Lawyer
- Legislative Update in Education Law – Higher Education
- Legislative Update in Education Law – K-12
- Transgender Student Rights & Remedies
- Teaching Tenure and Breach of Contract Claims
- Legal Issues Arising from Name, Image & Likeness (NIL)
- Free Speech Issues in Education
- Data Privacy Issues in the Education Context
- Crisis and Communication Management in Education Law