2022 Elder Law Conference
The Conference will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 2022 Elder Law Conference brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Legislative, Regulatory, and "Hot Topics" Update for the Elder Law Attorney
- Drafting and Planning Issues for Elder Law Documents
- IRAs and Other Retirement Issues in Elder Law Practice
- Protecting Clients - Capacity and Ethics
- Probate Practice Issues for the Elder Law Attorney
- Initial Consultation Strategies and the Business of Elder Law: Legal Ethics
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!