20th Biennial Judge Joe Lee Bankruptcy Institute
The Institute will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 20th Biennial Judge Joe Lee Bankruptcy Institute brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Institute in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law and Rules Update for the Bankruptcy Practitioner
- Assessing Subchapter V’s Second Year
- The Law of Hemp in Kentucky and its Intersection with Bankruptcy
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Outlook During and After Covid-19
- Current Issues in Bankruptcy Appeals
- Legal Ethics: Implicit Bias
- The Economy and Bankruptcy Filings
- Legislative Update and Bankruptcy Practice Issues on the Horizon
- Bankruptcy Current Events
- Evidentiary Issues in Bankruptcy Court
- Bankruptcy Cybersecurity and Legal Ethics
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: