37th Annual National Conference on Equine Law
Due to renovations at Keenland, the Conference will be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate Golf Resort & Spa and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 37th Annual National Conference on Equine Law brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Annual Case Law Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- The New HISA Anti-doping Regs and Disciplinary Process
- Group Ownership Issues in the Equine Industry
- Abandoned Horses: What’s a Lawyer to Do?
- Real World Tax Questions and Answers for the Equine Client
- Legal Ethics in Your Communications Outside of Court
- How to Effectively Engage Legislators on Equine Public Policy
- Annual Federal Legislative Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Advising Equine Clients on Risk Management
- Horse Integrity Safety Act – Litigation Update
- Jockey Club – Legal Issues & Administrative Update
- Trademark Litigation in the Equine Industry
- Equine Law Legal Ethics: Joint Representation Issues
- What Every Equine Lawyer Needs to Know About Conservation Easements
- Short Takes on Hot Topics in the Equine Industry