38th Annual National Conference on Equine Law
The seminar will be held at the Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information, including a detailed agenda and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 38th Annual National Conference on Equine Law brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
Tentative topics include:
- Annual Case Law Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- The Legalization of Sports Gaming and Its Impact on the Equine Industry
- Appraisal, Valuation, and Damage Issues Unique to Equine Litigation
- Horse Integrity Safety Act – An Update
- Business Succession and Estate Planning for the Equine Client
- Issues with Remote Work and Multi-Jurisdictional Practice
- Litigating Non-Drug Disciplinary Matters
- Annual Federal Legislative Update for the Equine Law Attorney
- Equine Lease Disputes and How to Avoid Them
- A Refresher on Bills of Sale and Purchase/Sale Agreements in the Equine Industry
- Issues Surrounding Veterinary Pre-Purchase Exams – What Veterinarians and Lawyers Would Like Buyers and Sellers to Know
- Legal Issues Associated with Horse Rescue & Adoption
- Legal Ethics in the Age of Cancel Culture
Attendees can click here to reserve a room at the Griffin Gate Marriott for the Equine Law Conference with a special group rate. Early reservations are recommended as the block WILL sell out quickly due to the Kentucky Derby happening on May 4th.
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!