41st Annual Conference on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions
The Institute will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download the a PDF of the 41st Annual Conference on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Institute in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Annual Legislative and UCC Update for Bank Lawyers
- Key Case Law Update for Bank Counsel
- Legal Issues in Bank Technology
- Insolvency and Workout Update for Bank Counsel
- Legal Ethics Considerations During an Economic Downturn
- PPP and SBA Issues for Banks
- The NDAA and the Bank Secrecy Act
- Commercial Real Estate Issues for Bank Counsel
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: