42nd Annual Conference on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions
The Conference will be held at The Campbell House. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 42nd Annual Conference on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Bank Regulatory Update
- The Future of the Uniform Commercial Code: Amendments to Accommodate Emerging Technologies
- Update from the Ky. Dep’t of Financial Institutions
- ESG: Environmental Issues Arising in Banking Law
- Bank Litigation Update
- ESG: Governance Issues in the Law of Financial Institutions
- Practical Legal Ethics for Modern Bank Counsel