6th Annual Elder Law Conference
The seminar will be held at Embassy Suites by Hilton (Lexington Green) in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information, including a detailed agenda and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 6th Annual Elder Law Conference. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
Tentative topics include:
- Legislative, Regulatory & “Hot Topics” Update for the Elder Law Attorney
- Retirement Benefits Planning After the Secure Act and Secure 2.0
- Opportunities in Advocacy for Attorneys
- Fiduciaries in Elder Law
- Nuts & Bolts of Applying for Government Benefits
- The Intersection of Elder Law and Nursing Home Litigation
- Legal Ethics for the Elder Law Attorney
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!