7th Biennial Collection Law Conference
The seminar will be held at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, in Lexington, Kentucky. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 7th Biennial Collection Law Conference. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law & Legislative Update for the Collection Law Attorney
- The Hunstein Case and Its Effect on Collection Practice
- Best Practices in Collection Matters Involving the Government
- Behind Enemy Lines: Collection Law from Your Opposing Counsel’s Perspective
- The Uniform Commercial Code’s New Article 12: What You Need to Know Now
- Legal Ethics: Planning for the Inevitable in Your Law Practice