23rd Biennial Family Law Institute
The Institute will be held at The Campbell House and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 23rd Biennial Family Law Institute brochure. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Institute in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- A Review of the Recent Key Cases in Domestic Relations Law
- Kentucky Child-Support Update
- Forensic Tools in Criminal and Civil Investigations
- Incapacity Issues Affecting Divorce Matters
- Alienation Issues in Divorce, Custody, and Visitation
- Legal Ethics and Lawyer Self-Care
- Family Law Practice in a Digital World
- Judicial Roundtable
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!
More information on using Zoom: