17th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute
The seminar will be held at The Campbell House in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 17th Biennial Real Estate Law & Practice Institute. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law & Legislative Update for the Real Estate Lawyer
- Update on Zoning Law & Practice
- Appraisal Methodologies in Condemnation Actions
- Short Term Rentals: Navigating Trends, Risks, and the Law
- Latent Defects in Real Estate
- Real Estate Tax Law Update
- Real Estate Title Insurance Update
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!