21st Biennial Judge Joe Lee Bankruptcy Institute
The seminar will be held at Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Lexington, Kentucky, and simultaneously livestreamed via Zoom for those attending remotely. For more information (including a detailed agenda) and a printable registration form, download a PDF of the 21st Biennial Judge Joe Lee Bankruptcy Institute. If you have questions or wish to register by phone, please contact our office at 859-257-2921.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN: If it is deemed unsafe to hold this Conference in person, please note that it will be offered as a live, interactive Zoom Webinar on the same dates and following the same agenda times. We will notify registrants of this change as soon as is practicable.
Tentative topics include:
- Biennial Case Law and Rules Update for the Bankruptcy Practitioner
- Part One: Large Chapter 11 Cases
- Health Care & Senior Living Facility Bankruptcies
- Sub-V and Small Business Bankruptcy Cases
- Part Two: Chapter 11 Practice Issues
- Cryptocurrency Issues in Bankruptcy
- Judicial Roundtable
- Bankruptcy Trends & Legislative Update
- An “Interview”: Bankruptcy Appellate Practice Issues
- Mediation and Arbitration in Bankruptcy Matters
- Part Three: Chapter 11 Legal Ethics
Zoom Requirements for Remote Attendance:
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desktop/laptop computer, tablet, phone, or other mobile device
- No Zoom account needed to attend!