Singletary Center for the Arts
May 8, 2020
4:00 – 5:15 pm
- The graduation ceremony will be held at the Singletary Center on campus (at the corner of Rose Street and Avenue of Champions) on May 8th from 4:00 – 5:15 pm. No tickets are required for family or guests.
- Graduation rehearsal will begin promptly at 3:00 pm on May 8th at the Singletary Center prior to the graduation ceremony. Attendance at the rehearsal is mandatory. The rehearsal will take place in the Recital Hall. Make sure you arrive on time to hear important instructions and confirm the pronunciation of your name.
- Your cap and gown can be purchased online through the University of Kentucky Bookstore by clicking here.
- Parking information: The E lots will be off control that day. As long as visitors park in any regular marked space (between two white lines) in an E lot they’ll be fine. Vehicles must be in a space and not create a space. Parking Structure 5 (South Limestone garage) will be available as well but visitors will be responsible for hourly fees.
- A professional photographer will take a picture of you receiving your diploma and a portrait of you with your diploma. After the ceremony, a class photo will be taken. You will be contacted directly by the photographer in the weeks following the ceremony with information on how to purchase pictures if you are interested.
- Details on the graduation reception will be announced soon.